December 17, 2017

December 17

Go Tell It on the Mountain c66

  1. Get All Excited
  2. O Little Town of Bethlehem c113
  3. Away in a Manger c20
  4. What Child Is This? c169
  5. Wonderful Story of Love h205
  6. He Lives



December 24

Annual Christmas Program

Sis Leigh-the story of the 12 days of Christmas
Sis Joy-Hallelujah
Sis's Jessie and Jane- Noel
Sis Jessie and Bro Jim- song
Bro Joe- Go Tell it on the Mountain
Sis Jennifer- a poem

Let me know more You all!


December 31

Opening Song:
This is the Day (Year)

Worship Service:
  1. I Will Sing Of the Mercies of the Lord
  2. I will Serve Thee
  3. I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go- Hymnal 218
  4. I Surrender All- Hymnal 
  5. Let's Just Praise the Lord
  6. Jesus Be the Lord of All
Children's Song:
The Wise Man Builds

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyxLJ5V0MJ50nZsGh5P4JTQ8DfyV9XIFg&pbjreload=10