Music for December 10, 2023

(New Words below)
  1. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
  2. Angels from the Realms of Glory
  3. Joy to the World
  4. Good Christian Friends, Rejoice
  5. Go Tell it on the Mountain
  6. Amazing Grace


O come Emmanuel
vs 1 is the same as before
vs 2 is old vs 3
 new vs 3 
O Come, Thou Rod of Jesse, free
Thine own from Satan's tyranny
From depths of hell Thy People save
and give them vict'ry o'er the grave

vs 4 is the same as old vs 4 

Angels From the Realms of Glory
vs 1-4 should be the same as before
vs 5
Though an infant now we view Him,
He shall fill His Father's throne,
gather all the nations to Him;
ev'ry knee shall them bow down.

Joy to the World 
All the words the same as before

Good Christians Friends Rejoice
Old title was "Good Christian MEN rejoice" so replace all men with friends? don't know. Keep changing my mind.

Otherwise the words are the same. I'll probably repeat the first verse at the end.

Go Tell It On the Mountain
vs 1-3 are the same
vs4
When I was a seeker,
I sought both night and day
I asked the Lord to help me
and He showed me the way

Amazing Grace
vs 1-3 are the same

vs 4
The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
as long as life endures. 

vs 5 
Yea when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease, 
I shall possess, within the veil, 
a life of joy and peace

vs6 is the old vs 4 
When we've been there ten thousand years,.....

no Praise Him vs this time.